FUNTOOSH

March 29, 2011

Friendship Day Special SMS Thought Collection Friendship Day

Friendship Day Special SMS Collection Friendship Day





  • FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
  • In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You’ll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends. happy frndship day !!
  • There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that’s up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control. 
  • In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...



    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!  
  • We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE! 
  • EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U..
  • I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends. happy frndship day !!
  • A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.  
  • There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u! happy frndship day !!
  • Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

    Happy Friendship Day sms submitted by :
  •  Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U...
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...
  • The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! :) HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  • If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
  •  There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that’s up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!! 
  • Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
  • When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u. Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!
  • We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!  
  • When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u. Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!
  • We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!  
  • Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart! 
  • GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!
  • Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!
  • True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.
  • A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!
  • Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.
  • Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive